- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Best Burbank Acupuncture & Herbs511 N. Victory Blvd.
(across from Big 5)
Burbank, CA 915021-818-558-5954
Clinic HoursMon-Fri9am - 6pmSat9am - 1pmSunClosed
Annie M. November 4, 2019
Dr. Kong is so amazing! I had her in my Yelp bookmarks for a while since I suffer from inflammation in my knee. I finally decided to call her one day when I woke up with severe knee pain. She had an available appointment and... Read more »
Jonathan G. June 27, 2021
I injured my lower back a few years ago causing severe muscle spasms and was referred to acupuncture by my primary care doctor. After some research, I chose Dr. Kong, and she ended up being really kind and knowledgeable, like the other reviews mentioned. After... Read more »
Morgan F.July 1, 2021
Dr. Kong is amazing. I lost my voice and after 1 session with her I saw major improvement. She is very intentional with her practice and very knowledgeable as well. Thank you Dr. Kong for saving my voice!
Lost Voice was last modified: February... Read more »
Emily W. November 9, 2021
I haven’t lived in CA since 2012; but Dr. Kong was the first person I had to come find during my visit back to deal with my. I remember going to her with all my aches and pains that Western medicine wasn’t addressing, and she... Read more »
Paula M. November 18, 2021
Dr. Kong is amazing. I am an RN for over 25 years. I have been treated for many sports injuries via the traditional Western medicine. However, I decided to try acupuncture for my recent injury (tennis elbow), which was incredibly painful and left me very... Read more »